Cyber Essentials

Protect organisations from some of the most common types of threats that come from the internet.

Cyber Essentials is a government developed certification scheme for Cyber Security in businesses.

Businesses that are Cyber Essentials certified are able to demonstrate that they have implemented controls to defend them from basic forms of cyberattacks that originate from the internet.

Cyber Essentials identifies critical technical security measures that an organization should have in place to help defend against cyberattacks. It has become a must for many organisations, often listed as a specific requirement when bidding for government and public sector contracts.

Protect your organisation against cyber attacks.

Demonstrate that you take security seriously.

Win new business opportunities.

Feature Cyber Essentials Cyber Essentials +
Protection from the most common cyber threats
Yes
Yes
Protection from advanced cyber threats, 24x7x365 from the Bleam SOC.
Yes
Yes
Full Audit Performed by Bleam
Yes
Yes
Guaranteed Pass
Yes
Yes
Monthly Payment Package
Yes
Yes
Access to our 24x7 SOC
Yes
Yes
On-site Assessments
-
Yes
Secondary Audit Performed by CREST approved auditor
-
Yes

Security As A Service

What does cyber essentials protect businesses from?

Cyber Essentials protects organisations from some of the most common types of threats that come from the internet. This includes attacks that use widely available tools that demand little skill from a hacker. Breaking it down further the focus of Cyber Essentials is on three main categories.

  1. Hacking – Prevent hackers from exploiting known vulnerabilities on devices that are connected to the internet.
  2. Phishing – Prevent hackers from tricking users into installing malicious software.
  3. Password guessing – Prevents account takeovers and unauthorised access to accounts.

Why choose Bleam?

It is estimated that Cyber Essentials stops approximately 80% of cyberattacks, so what about the other 20%? At Bleam, we believe that every business should have access to the services, technology and expertise to protect them from all types of cyberattacks, no matter how big or small that business is. That is why our Cyber Essentials Packages are built to protect you not only from more common threats, but also more advanced threats and even ones that are unknown. All of our Cyber Essentials packages are built around your business, billed on a monthly basis and featuring our Protection, Detection and Response services, all delivered on a 24x7x365 basis from the Bleam Security Team.