Tuesday 17th January 2023 | 11:00am - 12:00pm
Optimising and Transforming Cyber Security for Policing with the Microsoft Security Stack
Join Simpson Associates' cyber security division, Bleam Cyber Security, for this webinar which will look at how you can leverage your existing Microsoft investments to enhance your security posture and identify potential opportunities to consolidate security solutions, reducing operational and capital expenditure.
Bleam Cyber Security are a wholly owned subsidiary of Simpson Associates – their combined expertise enables them to provide a complete data driven approach to your security, ultimately delivering the best outcome for your police force.
Our webinar will provide a deep dive session into the Microsoft Security stack, covering the range of Microsoft Defender products, Enterprise Attack Surface Management, Microsoft Sentinel and more.
Webinar attendees will be offered a free Security 101 Workshop – a 2-hour session to understand your individual force’s key challenges and how the Microsoft Security Stack can address them.
Why Attend this Webinar?
- Understanding the latest security threats and challenges.
- Maximise the return on investment from your IT and security budgets.
- Identify potential cost savings and opportunities to consolidate security products.
Understand how the Microsoft Security Suite can provide superior security while reducing operational and capital expenditure.
- Introduction to Simpson Associates and Bleam Cyber Security.
- Overview of the current threat landscape.
- Security challenges faced by organisations today.
- How Police Forces can make the most of Microsoft Security Services.
- Overview of the Microsoft Defender Security Suite and how Police forces can maximise their Microsoft investments.
- Overview of Microsoft Sentinel and how it can transform security operations in Policing.
Attendees to the webinar will be offered a free Security 101 Workshop – a 2-hour session to understand your individual force’s key challenges and how we can help to address them.
Register now to improve your force's cyber security!