Senior Security Analyst
We’re looking for a senior security analyst to become part of a newly formed security team that will be responsible for the delivery of Bleam’s security services.
You will work within a team on daily operational monitoring and escalation of information security events and functions as an intrusion analyst to examine security events for context, risk, and criticality for Bleam clients.
- The Senior Security Analyst will utilise their deep technical and analytical skills to assess and, if needed, remediate any incidents across our client’s IT environment
- Proactively threat hunt for malicious actors across client’s IT systems and prepare comprehensive intelligence reports including your findings, the status/progress of the investigation, and the risk factors involved
- Mentor the Junior Security Analysts
- Develop/maintain operating procedures and use cases for the handling and triaging of security events with our third-party SOC.
- Monitor and collate data (triage) coming in from endpoints across the estate using a variety of tools
Requirements and Skills - Must Haves
- Demonstrated experience in Information Security with focus on Incident Response, Security Engineering, and/or Intrusion Detection (blue-team)
- Experience working in Security Operations Centre and/or Computer Incident Response Team.
- Ability to analyse endpoint, network, and application logs.
- Demonstrated an understanding of MITRE ATT&CK, Threat Modelling, operational threat intelligence and common attack Vectors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills combined with hands-on experience doing root cause analysis and post incident reviews.
- Knowledge of CVEs and recent security vulnerabilities.
- Experience with creation of comprehensive technical reports.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly motivated individual and an enthusiastic learner.
Requirements and Skills - Beneficial